Easily Amused

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Feet First In Seattle


I work for a really great company. Yeah, the travel can get exhausting and sometimes the work takes over my life; yet, I am surrounded on a daily basis by some remarkably amazing people.

Every other month, our geographically dispersed team gets together, generally for a day or a day and a half. We check-in with each other, on a personal and business front, and work on business issues, development, and, yup, we have fun. (It is a core value of my company.)
This month's meeting was in Seattle, so I flew in yesterday for today's meeting. And today, I flew home with beautifully manicured toes, which by the way are not pictured above. That image, I downloaded from a free site. (Thanks!) I think my fingernails look equally charming and so far I have managed to keep them maintained. Hey, it's been 8 hours already!
That's right, people. I flew to Seattle from Phoenix to get my nails done. What has your company done for you lately?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM , Blogger glitzen said...

    Very cool! But, I want to see how your toes turned out! I got mine done in Hawaii in May and they are ready for another bit of artwork. Waaah, didn't want to give up this pretty stuff. Or Hawaii, for that matter!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home