Easily Amused

Sunday, March 23, 2008

No, This Time I Mean It, The REALLY Truly Last Day

OK, I admit that I just have too much to pack up and donate. (Sorry to the two agencies that I contacted!) So at the very last and late minute, I will reopen for one final day Monday March 24 from 2pm-7pm. If I can get staff in earlier, I will open the doors earlier, but the plan right now is to open at 2pm. And yes, this means great, fabulous, and fun savings for you. It has been thoroughly picked through, but you can take 75% off the retail prices of what is left. I have some wire racks left, and a few random fixtures and display items.
Also, if you can help me find good homes for this:
And this:
And this:
Those are 3 things that I would so choose not to have to move!!
See you Monday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home