Easily Amused

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time's Up!

Thanks to everyone for cleaning us out! I've called in Free Arts AZ and Treasures 4 Teachers to help me pack up all the items left for donations.

I do still have some wire racks for 12x12 paper, both 6-slot and 30-slot, so email to the address over on the sidebar if you have any interest in purchasing those items.

I have so much appreciation for all of those who have entered our doorway and touched my life. It was a wonderful experience, although as many of you know, there were certainly challenges from the very beginning. We tried to hold on to our sense of humor.

And the fate of the blog will lie in the hands of its readers. I have endless stories to tell, and although they might not end up being scrapbook-related, they certainly are scrapbook fodder.

Cherish your story.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger Shirley said...

    I think you should continue blogging, even if it's not strictly scrapbooking related!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home