Easily Amused

Monday, January 29, 2007

Photo Above? R.E.M. Every Time. Silly, Huh.

Every time I look at the banner, I start singing R.E.M.'s "Don't Go Back To Rockville" except obviously I am thinking Taftsville instead. Not that I have anything against Taftsville, especially considering I drive through it every time I go to Rutland. Plus, about half the time I still pull over to take yet more photos of the classic Vermont shot of the covered bridge. I think that probably I do not need 236 different angles of the same bridge, albeit different seasons, yet still I must stop and shoot. So maybe deep down I do hold a grudge. Oh well, waste another year. (And yes, this has nothing to do with new product in the store. That will come tomorrow, OK?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home