Easily Amused

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Picture This!


Welcome to our store!


I thought I would have some fun playing with my new camera so here are some images of our store. Whether you are on the other side of Phoenix, or in town just for the convention in Sept, we hope you will drop in and say "hi!" Help us raise funds for Katrina relief efforts during our silent auction from Sept 11-Sept 17. And help us create a masterpiece by adding an embellishment or applying a technique to our chair-in-progress. I will also post pictures of the chair as it progresses. Paint goes on today!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM , Blogger carlene federer said...

    Suzy-Catching up on my blog reading today & saw your post about the silent auction for Katrina victims...just wanted to tell you I LOVE the idea, & Bless Your Heart for thinking of it! Now to decide what to make... happytrails! Carlene

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home