Easily Amused

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Good News and Bad News

Which do you want first?

Okay, bad news first:
Susan is out today because her son Thomas is one sick dude! I miss her :(

The Good News Is...

BASIC GREY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! All of it!

The rub-Ons, the papers, it's all here and you're going to have a tough time prying it out of my hands (unless you ask really nicely).

Drop by to say hi to me today and, as Susan would say, "get you a hunk of this stinkin' adorable paper!"

Lindsay

UPDATE: After "Gordo", our UPS man, left, our FedEx guy walked in with the new Making Memories Vintage Hip frames, buttons and stick pins!!! That should really get you motivated to come on down!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM , Blogger putootiemom said...

    Hi Lindsay - I was in there the other day (short Japanese lady - I signed up for the Altered Wall art class with only 2 spaces left). I love that Basic Grey! I'll definitely be in there soon to look at the new stuff.

    Oh, the Distress Ink Vintage Photo turned out to be too dark for me. So I'm just using the Antique Linen. It's a bit light, but I decided it looks okay. But thanks for your help! See you again sometime!

    - Gail

     
  • At 5:38 PM , Blogger Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

    hey gail...sorry that ink didn't work. glad the other one will be okay. Definitely come and see the BG goods! You'll love em!

     
  • At 8:31 PM , Blogger Susan... said...

    Linds - I feel the need to correct you. I would never say "hunk of paper"...it's "hunk of ribbon" or "hunk of vellum" or "hunk of metal". Paper is talked about in "loads", "stacks" and "piles"...

    Sheesh - haven't you been paying attention??

    Thomas feels a bit better tonight...he loved seeing his name on a blog other than his mother's!!! Thanks!

    See ya maƱana!!

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

    oh, excuse me Miss Susan...I retract my statement about "hunks of paper", but won't erase it because I stand by my writing! :)

    Lindsay

     
  • At 5:44 PM , Blogger carlene federer said...

    Hey Gals! Just wanted to say LOVE the new banner/header whatever it's called thing at the top of the blog! happytrails! Carlene

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home