Easily Amused

Friday, August 19, 2005

TGIF!

Friday is here and the store is rocking! Thanks to all our customers who have stopped in to check out the sale.

Just arrived today:

  • Bazzill's new idea book, Places We Love, features some of our favorite local artists. I would mention them by name except there are so MANY favorites in this book, it would be quite an extensive list. You know who you are.
  • We have restocked our Provocraft wood letters, although PC was out of several letters. When I called to see when the rest of the letters would be available, PC advised they were now in stock. So the missing letters (including that elusive "A") have been reordered and I expect them to arrive next week.
  • K&Co Scrap Mats in all five colors are back in stock. These circle mats are very popular with our customers for projects and unique gifts.

Hope to see you today or tomorrow!

Suzy

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Suzy, Lindsay and everyone else!

    I LOVE that you put your store online in BLOG form! You gals RAWKKKKKK!!!

    I hope to make it down there next weekend in my never ending search for more stuff that I don't need but have to have! :)

    *hugs* and see you soon!
    Kim M.

     
  • At 7:21 PM , Blogger Susan... said...

    Oh Kim - don't wait til next weekend - come during the week...when I'm there. I'm dying to meet you...seems like EVERYONE knows you...but me :(

    I'll be there Wed and Thurs - with Lindsay. Oh pretty please - will ya will ya - huh? huh?

    And Suzy - do you have a STUDIO for me too - with $125 or so left after that??!!??!! ha ha

    Susan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home