Easily Amused

Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Pleasure Is Mine

I've been informed that I am a minority among scrapbookers...I'm kidless, you see. I still managed to get sucked into this wonderful world, and I'M LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT! For those of you that I have not had the pleasure to meet, my name is Sam. I started working here in late June after meeting Lindsay when in the store shopping with friends. Now that I'm back to full-time at ASU, I'll only be here Monday and Thursday from 3-7pm. So, come on down and see me! I love hearing what you're all working on and seeing your projects in progress.

Speaking of our shoppers...last night around 5 o'clock a flock of ladies came into the store. They were here on an adventure and stayed until closing. They were a lot of fun and made my day! I hope you all enjoy your new purchases. Hopefully we'll see you at the sale this weekend.


HERE'S WHAT'S NEW! hey, it's Lindsay...I interrupted Sam to let ya'll know what came into the store today!
  • Bo-Bunny patterned papers and matching cardstock stickers just hit the floor! These are great for you scrappers who are big on style and small on time!
  • Pressed Petals patterned papers also arrived today. Very cute papers in different themes such as princess, boy, love, wedding, Halloween and Christmas! You'll love the cool fonts on these sets.
  • Our re-order of the Making Memories acrylic paint was just put into the system. These brand new colors are tough to keep in stock, so give a call down at the store if we can hold some back for you to pick up later!
  • The Ribbonrie book is back in stock as well. I'm not kidding you when I say that this is our 3rd order in 2 weeks! One of my favorite new books, a definite must have!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM , Blogger Susan... said...

    Hi guys!! I brought one of the Ribon books home today from working my shift (yes, a drawback to working here...must buy product daily!!) and OHMYGOSH!! I thought I had a lot of ribbon - but after thumbing thru this book, I don't think I have nearly enough! Awesome ideas, great color suggestions and the projects are to die for!! Stop by, pick one up, and spend all weekend "tying-one on"!!

     
  • At 12:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    O.K, Grrrlzz, I've heard about this "Ribonrie" book, I WANT one...I'll be there late Friday a.m...hope there's some left!
    Carlene

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home