Easily Amused

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Like, Beauty

New CK stash for your idea-starved brain (not likely for most of you, I know) with Beautiful Basics plus the new CK annual Idea Book. I'd like to think I have at least one annual idea, but perhaps that's just my imagination.

Rusty Pickle sent on down the rest of our summer order, so if you've been waiting for a little something rusty to finish out a family layout, well, holey soley, it can be done.

We've also stocked up on lotsa tins so you can start working on more holiday gifts. It's pretty dang amazing what can be done with a little metal and some stuff. And by "stuff" I mean, paper, embellishments, ribbons, chipboard, paint, diamond glaze, rubber galoshes. Well, mostly that.

I was in Vermont during Memory Trends, so I did not see nearly as many of the fall releases as I would have liked. Too much of a commute. Yet, I still think that I have a good overview of everything that I missed. Watch this space (OK not this exact space but at least this general area) for my MT review, from the perspective of Hey, I Wasn't Even There! Someone's gotta have an opinion, and I say it's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home