Easily Amused

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Flippin' Flair and Freakin' Planes

It's a little Western Flair this time, and it's got us all yodeling. Or something resembling coyotes howling at the moon. Perfect paper on one side, perfect ideas on the other. I want the whole collection and I'm still working on my Vermont fall pictures. Which probably won't really work with the paper, regardless of how marvelous it is otherwise.

Seriously, though, in the last 3 days, it's been summery (AZ), fall (VT), and definitely winter (CO). I believe that I am living the seasons in the sun as I fly hither and yon. Packing requires all my attention to make sure I have the correct garments for the place to whence I journey. And it is apparently affecting my speech patterns as well. Yikey. Is it normal for flight attendants AND pilots to know you by name and by luggage? San Gabriel, I believe you are next. Then on to La Jolla. What to pack, what to pack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home