Easily Amused

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Flower Frenzy and MM Noteworthy Collection

This just in: Prima flowers in all kinds of colors and styles, open stock and in bulk, for your embellishment pelasure. We love all the hydrangea petals in the prima collection because just a few on a page adds so much for so little cash. My secret? I actually ordered so many 'cause my Mom likes them on her pages, and a daughter's gotta take care of her mom.

We also are all a'twitter over the Noteworthy office collection. I've never seen office supplies that are this lovely, and I'm especially excited (OK maybe not excited, but quite pleased) that the paper is more heavyweight stock than a lot of papers in these kind of office-inspired lines. It's great to have Making Memories releasing a line like this one, and I hope you'll come join the fray.

7Gypsies sent our ATC rolodex and rolodex supplies. This is the large rotary that you can use to store and display all the unique and creative trading cards you've been collecting.

And Ali Edwards' Life Artist idea book is now in stock. Frankly, I'm still doing the workbook from the CK organization book that just came in, but once I haev a place for all my collections, I'm going to dive into Ali's latest book. I like to think everyone is a Life Artist in one way or another, so it will be interesting to read about Ali's perspective.

We've also got a Saturday crop this weekend, Oct 20, with a bit of a Halloween theme. For a $15 crop fee, we'll provide dinner and a little tin make n' take. Hours of the crop are from 5pm-11:30pm, and we've got a new Saturday night hostess who will provide some giveaways and extra fun for all. Don't miss out by waiting to sign up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home