Easily Amused

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fancy Schmancy

Those 12x12 clear stamps from Fancy Pants that you've all been hankering for are here. Well, they were here earlier this week, but I know at least 3 sets have already found a home. And speaking of clear stamps, we also have the brand new Tim Holtz clear stamp sets in a few varieties of fun and altered art entertainment.

Also arrived: lots more Cosmo Cricket from those wacky DHPB people. Oh, you slay me, with your wit and style. I can only aspire to raise my level of subtle sly humor to your far superior manner of everyday chortledom. I know that sounds snarky, but I actually mean it here.

Memorial Day Observation

We will be closed Monday, May 28th, all day long, in observance of Memorial Day. Thank a veteran, thank a peace officer, thank a public servant, thank the founding fathers, thank those that are serving. Thank goodness we live in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home