Easily Amused

Friday, April 06, 2007

Lifes Rich Pageant

Check into the suite life of My Minds Eye and surround yourself with the incredible luxury of coordinated papers and embellishments from the Signature Life series, just the latest in high class accommodations from this company. We fully expect to see your own John Hancock after you come in and are as overcome with shock and awe as we were when we unpacked everything. I just wanted to keep it all for myself, but I suppose I can share.

On My Honor

Massive quantities of gorgeous Girl Scout papers are now out and available. You'll earn a merit badge of thanks from your Brownie or Girl Scout when you create a project from this K&Co series. It's taken Girl Scouts this long to license a paper and embellishment line, and after you see what K&Co produced, you may agree that it was worth the wait. Although many of the papers are customized with the Girl Scout Promise and Law, as well as other specific Girl Scout icons, just as many of the papers are coordinated to work together and can be used for any project, scouting or not. And if you happen to be like me, with a child in Scouting for many years, you will love the customized Brownie and Girl Scout 12x12 albums. I know I am moving all my Girl Scout pages from my blah-looking really antiquated (and not distressed on purpose) album just so I can add one of these spiffy new albums to my collection.

We did not forget the boys entirely, so you will find a selection of Cub Scout and Boy Scout papers as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home