Easily Amused

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What Did the Chicken Request From the Librarian?

A book, book, book, of course.

Speaking of, Elsie's new idea book just came in today. Not that she has anything to do with chickens. Or librarians for that matter. As far as I know.

I know other stuff was unpacked and put out, and I hope y'all are not too put out with me for not keeping as up with it as I should. I was back in Cali, making a brief stop in Walnut Creek (am I the only one who thinks of the Little House TV show when I hear "Walnut Creek?") for some business. Lucky me, I was able to grab a quick lunch with sister #1 and I brought gifts this time. Isn't it the coolest when you find out other people in your family also love scrapbook supplies? She's a very talented card-maker, so I set her up with a crop-o-dile, Stacy's card idea book from CK, and some other fun stuff.

I had to race to the airport and drop off the car, just in time to catch the 3:40pm flight. Which was actually a 4:30pm flight. That I mixed up. (At least I goofed in the right direction.) Can you imagine? I was early for my flight! Pretty funny though, because there was a huge line for security that I was able to cut, and the TSA guy said really loudly (to me, just in case there is a question here) "Let me give priority to our First Class passenger." Gotta love the sound of that, even if I turned an interesting shade of Krylon blush pink. If there is not such a color, there oughta be. The I walked through the metal detector and promptly tripped over my Crocs. Yes, back to my usual goober self. Sweet.

I do solemnly swear to provide detailed product updates, and remind you of the never-ending excitement and in-store activities that are happening right this moment. Like our Happy Hour layouts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Three layouts each week, just $5 a pop. How can you resist, really? Extra credit to Sara for dreaming them up each week. Oh, the pressure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home