Easily Amused

Friday, January 20, 2006

Sale on 2006 Calendars and Planners

Simple Scrapbooks Planner: OK, I love this planner. It is organized just the way I like it, one month at a time, and even in order! Silly me, I guess that is the idea. While they last, we have placed them on sale at 1/2 price. If I start to write things down in my planner, I might even remember them!

Designing With 2006: I'm not sure it's fair to call this a calendar, since it is so much more. Daily inspiration from a wealth of artists, this collection of pages (one for each day!) is just the thing for your office space. Live your year in amazing layouts and projects, then bind it for a timeless idea book. 1/2 our price, which is also less than 1/2 the suggested retail.

No other discounts or promotions apply to these purchases. Gotta save a little to spend at CHA-Winter, coming at the end of the month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home